Pitra Dosh Pooja
Tripindi Shradha is an offering in the memory of the dear departed. If for three consecutive years the offerings are not made to the dear departed then the dead gets vehement, so to calm them these offerings are made.
One month of humans equals one day for the dead. The day of new moon is the lunar day for the dead. On this day Darsha Shradha is performed. Unsatisfied dead harasses in the form of demon. Cancellation of rites meant for the forefathers, denying offerings made in the memory of the dear departed and spiritual procedures if not performed as per the traditions then problems may arise from goblin, corpse, demi-gods, the 27'th lunar mansions and may led to religious discord. Such tribulations may occur intermittently and may span in a period of one day, three days or fifteen days. It may also lead to delay in marriage prospects, failure in business, receding prosperity day after day.
Such tribulations may occur intermittently and may span in a period of one day, three days or fifteen days. It may also lead to delay in marriage prospects, failure in business, receding prosperity day after day.
Tripindi Sharddha Pooja can be performed only at Trimbakeshwar.
Things to be noted :
- Pooja of Tripindi Shradha is of 1 days
- Please come one day before or early in the morning till 7 AM on the date muhurta.
- The daxina includes all the Pooja Samugri & Food arrangement for Persons.
- Please bring with you new White clothes dhoti, gamcha, and napkin and for your wife sari, blouse etc. (Other than black or green colors).
- Bring with you and one nos of idol of snake made using 1 gram of pure gold.
- Reservation for this ritual must be made minimum 8 days in advance by informing Guruji. Your name and telephone number is to be registered before coming for the rites. It is inevitable to make reservations to avail all the facilities. Reservation can be made through phone or mail.