Pitru Dosh Pooja
Narayan Nagbali consists of two different rituals. Narayan , Nag bali is performed for two reasons- to get rid of ancestral curse (Pitru dosh)
and secondly,to get released from the sin commited by killing a snake, specially a Cobra,which is worshipped by Hindus mainly in India.
trimbakeshwar-pooja This ancient tradition is mentioned in Skandh Puran and Padma Puran.Narayan Nag Bali is also performed to get rid of problems
like-failures in all jobs,financial loss,Bhoot Pishach Badha,family health problems, educational hurdles, matrimonial problems,accidents,various
curses and various other problems.
Narayan Bali(Pitru dosh) ritual is done to fulfill the unsatisfied desires of the ancestors souls which are attached to our world due to strong desires,
suppressed within the soul even after the death.The soul trying to get rid of the problems,directly or indirectly trouble the family members.Hence we have
to perform this ritual to give peace to the soul.
This consists of the same rituals as in the Hindu funeral. An artificial body,made of wheat flour is made.Then the mantras and rituals are performed to invoke the soul whose desires are attached.The ritual makes the soul to possess the body and the funeral frees the soul to the other world.
Narayanbali-Nagbali pooja is performed at Trimbakeshwar only. This pooja is performed in three days. This pooja needs a special dates to perform it. Some days are not suitable to perform pooja.
Things to be noted :
- Please come one day before or early in the morning till 6 AM on the date muhurta.
- The daxina includes all the Pooja Samugri & Food arrangement for 2 Persons per Pooja .
- Please bring with you new white clothes dhoti, gamcha, napkin and for your wife saree, blouse etc. (Other than black or green colors).
- Bring with you and one nos of idol of snake made using 1.25 gram of gold And 8 nos of silvers.
- Reservation for this ritual must be made minimum 4 days in advance by informing us. Your name and telephone number is to be registered before coming for the rites. It is inevitable to make reservations to avail all the facilities. Reservations can be made through phone or mail. Those individuals who are interested in getting the Pooja to be done should get the time booked at least 5 days in advance.